Last spring I did a 21-day raw food cleanse from Young and Raw, and one of the salads for it was raw broccoli, mango and avocado with lime juice. I instantly loved it and have used mango and avocado together countless times since. It is one of my favorite combinations, and those two would definitely win cutest couple award if it were up to me.
I make many variations of this salad, and I love that it’s so versatile depending on what vegetables I have on hand! I haven’t made one that I haven’t liked yet.
This is the one I made for myself on my birthday. And I enjoyed every bite of it.
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ cucumber, quartered
- 10 sugar snap peas, cup up
- 5-10 florets broccoli, cut up
- small handful of dried cranberries
- hemp seeds (for sprinkling)
- juice from ½ lime, freshly squeezed
- Place all ingredients together and mix thoroughly.