Okay, so they’re more like banana fruit roll-ups.
Buuuut, crepes sounds more fun and you can utilize them like you would crepes too (the sweet kind, not necessarily the savory kind) 😉
So what can you do with these bad boys?!
- Layer with fruit and eat for breakfast
- Layer with homemade chocolate sauce or this chocolate hazelnut cream sauce, coconut whipped cream or banana ice cream and fruit (especially berries) for dessert
- Eat alone as a perfect little snack
- 4 bananas
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. mesquite powder (optional)
- 2 tsp. raw honey
- ¼ cup water
- 1½ tbsp. ground flax seeds
- Puree ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Spread out evenly on Teflex sheets or unbleached parchment paper and place in the dehydrator at 115 degrees for 8-12 hours (overnight).
- Peel away crepe when completely dry and roll up or fold over.
If you do not have a dehydrator, you can try lining a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat and baking it on your oven’s lowest setting for 4-5 hours. If that’s over 170 degrees, you can either prop the door open or let it preheat, turn it off and repeat every hour.