Is it time for you to treat yourself? If so, I’ve got a little something special to share with you! Yes, you can make pudding using avocado! 🙂
This post is going to be more pictures than sentences. You alright with that? I bet you are 😉
Apparently there were some satisfied bellies in. da. HOUSE!
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 banana
- 1 large avocado
- 1 tsp vanilla (extract or bean/bean powder)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. (or to taste) liquid sweetener of choice (raw honey, maple syrup, agave)
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp. carob or cacao powder (I did half of each)
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Enjoy on its own, layered with your favorite fruits and/or nuts or as a topping to other delicious dessert recipes! You can also garnish it with shredded coconut like I did!